New phone by Motorola launched in India today that is also running on Android One. The phone is something different approach by Motorola if we see the previous intension. The specs are out now officially.
So, here are the official specifications:
- Android 9 Pie
- Exynos 9609 octa-core processor witg 2.2Ghz clock speed
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable upto 512GB
- 6.3 inch full hd+ LTPS IPS LCD, resolution (2520×1080), 432 ppi screen density, 21:9 aspect ratio
- Rear camera: 48MP main camera (f1. 7 aperture), paired with a 5MP secondary sensor. OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) enabled. Duel CCT LED flash. Front camera: 25MP sensor with f2.0 aperture, quad pixel.
- Video: 4K video recording at 30fps,1080p at 30fps and 60fps, 720p at 30fps.
- Duel nano sim support. One Hybrid eMMC slot, 3 in 2 – 1 slot.
- FM radio preloaded.
- 3500 mAh non-removal battery.
- 15 watt TurboPower™ fast charging.
- USB type C port.
- Bluetooth 5.0 EDR+BLE technology.
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo location service.
- Sensors: fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope
- NFC enabled
- IP52 water protection.
- Dolby audio enabled, one speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Weigh 180 grams
These are the main specifications of the newly launched Moto One Vision. The attractive part is the hole-punch type front camera. The 25MP camera is the same as Samsung Galaxy M40.
The phone is priced at ₹19,999 and will be available for sale on 27 June via Flipkart.
For more news, please follow us on social media and keep following us.