After a long wait of time, mostly 2 months, Realme brought the most predictable and competitive mid-high class phone is India today. The Redmi K20 competitor Realme X is now live in India. Realme has been the most growing new brand in India as they provide value for money pobile devices. Even in the entry segment. Though the youth has a special crush on that brand as Realme is founded for the youth.
Whatever, talks later. Now the focus is Realme X. Well, it was rumoured since a long time that the Realme X would be a flagship device that would come with Snapdragon 855. But we told you before that it was just a rumour, not true. So the specifications are now out.
Look at the quick specs:
- 6.53 inch full hd+(2340×1080) AMOLED display that has 91.2% screen to body ratio and 450 nits brightness. The display can produce 16m color gamut and is accurate in colors. The display is also NTSC-91% color saturated which will give the immersive experience while watching any video contents and editing a photo. The screen is nice and is 394 ppi dense.
- The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor with 2.2Ghz clock speed that is made with 10nm architecture. The processor is even almost 28 percent faster than the SDM 660.
- The handset has Qualcomm’s Adreno 616 GPU that can run almost anything you throw at it.
- The smartphone features the powerful LPDDR4X type RAM. The base model for the model X has 4GB memory and it goes upto 8GB memory. After that it comes to internal storage which is important for a fast and smooth user experience. It has UFS 2.1 type internal memory that also has been in Xiaomi’s POCO F1 which is a great deal considering the price.
- The phone is also a great deal for camera smartphone. When it comes to camera, the phone gives very healthy and beautiful shots as well. It has duel camera technology where the primary sensor is selected by Sony IMX 586, 48 megapixel sensor that lets you to shoot upto Ultra HD video at 30 frames per second. And it is backed with a 5 megapixel secondary sensor. The front view selfie camera has a 16 megapixel Sony IMX sensor, the same on OnePlus 7. The attractive thing is the selfie camera is a pops-up style module that is covered with a saphire glass.
- The phone is secured with a fast optical in-display fingerprint scanner and it also has the face unlock feature through the pop-up camera. Both of the features are fast and accurate. But it is recommended not to use the face unlock if your phone has really important documents.
- The phone runs on Color OS 6 (latest version) which is basically a custom skin on Android 9 Pie. It also has the latest security patch of June.
- To run all these features, you need an ideal battery that goes long. Realme this time provides not so great, 3,765mAh battery that supports VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, and the charging adaptor comes with 20 watt output power, out of the box. That is a nice thing.
- There are two colors available for now. Polar White and Space Blue. After some time they will bring the special edition of Garlic and Onion color. Realme says it is inspired by garlic and onion. One more limited edition Spiderman Variant is also on the queue.
The phone is launched at a very aggressive price. All these features are packed at very decent price. The 4GB, 128GB model is priced at 16,999 rupees and the highest 8GB, 128GB model is priced at 19,999 rupees.
After seeing all these features, it seems like Realme has done a really well job in India. This shloud be appreciated. But fasten your seat-belts. Redmi is launching their two days later. On 17th of July the Realme X will get it’s beat competitor which claims to be the “World’s Fastest Smartphone”, it’s for K20 Pro, of course. But K20 will be all similar except the SoC, that is teased to be the very first in India, Snapdragon 730.
That’s all for now. We’ll update the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro on 17th July later.
To know about the launch event of Realme X in China, please click on this link.
To buy Realme X, please click here.